Who runs the sessions?
I do! I am an antenatal teacher with 15 years experience. As I am also a mum of three and a birth doula I possess excellent knowledge, practical skills and a passion for keeping it simple and focusing on what works.
I possess a very unique range of experience, skills and university-level antenatal & postnatal training which means I can provide information and support throughout pregnancy and during the first year of your baby’s life.
I have also set up the Birth & Baby Family Centre to provide a range of support, services and classes for parents from pregnancy to having preschool children.
What are the benefits for you and your birth partner?
- Informal and friendly sessions
- Effective, practical information and skills from a knowledgeable and experienced birth practitioner
- Beneficial birth support
- Ongoing support and information when you need it – even after your baby is here
- Access to the Birth & Baby Family Centre
What to expect
- usually 1-4 people – groups are kept small so the sessions are friendly, informal and focused
on your needs
- There’s always tea and cake and you can ask all the questions you need to feel better prepared for the birth of your baby.
- Good information and practical skills to benefit you from your first contraction to
meeting your baby
Who are the antenatal sessions for?
- If you are pregnant for the first time or you are pregnant again, the workshops can help
you and your birth partner focus on getting prepared for the birth of your baby.
- You can come along any time in your third trimester – book early, book late – there will
always be space for you!
How soon should you book?
Whenever you are ready – in your second trimester to a few days before your baby is due, I’ll be able to offer you some support.
When should you attend sessions?
You can come along to the Pregnancy Cafe throughout your pregnancy and you can arrange a one-to-one session at any point in your pregnancy if you need help with anxiety or the debrief a previous birth.
For birth preparation, it is probably best if you book sessions for your third trimester.
And if you are having a last-minute wobble about giving birth – we can arrange a last-minute one-to-one, which can also be over the phone.
If you book a place but can’t attend?
- A refund will only be given if I am unable to run your course and you are unable to attend the rearranged dates.
- If you are unable to attend an antenatal session I may be able to move you to a different antenatal session or we can arrange a one-to-one session for an additional fee.
If you have any queries…
just get in touch with me at: email@example.com or 0788 577 4279