Working with families for 15 years, Branch Counselling offers therapy tailored to individual needs.
Family life can be amazing but also hard, counselling can support you to make positive change and feel a happier you.
How Branch can help with…
• Anxiety and depression in pregnancy and postnatal depression
• Managing life as a parent as well as managing family life
• Supporting all ages – from children aged 5 and upwards (specialising in the support of young adults)
• Anxiety, bullying, behaviour, school, identity and mental health
• With support in school, advise with NHS referrals, create support plans
Helen is Branch Counselling: “I have worked with families and young people since I was young. Passionate about self care and resilience in an increasingly pressured world, I use many different tools and techniques to help you safely move towards your goal. I can work from a therapy room, home, school or workplace with a variety of flexible times available.”
Sessions are £40 per hour and I also sell therapeutic tools useful for you, therapy, parenting or work with young people. You can check out the Branch website for details.