Who runs the sessions?
I do! I am an postnatal group leader with 10 years experience. As I am also a mum of three and a postnatal doula I possess excellent knowledge, practical skills and a passion for listening, keeping it simple and focusing on what helps.
I possess a very unique range of experience, skills and university-level antenatal & postnatal training which means I can provide information and support throughout pregnancy and during the first year of your baby’s life.
I have also set up the Birth & Baby Family Centre to provide a range of support, services and classes for parents from pregnancy to having preschool children.
What are the benefits for you?
- Informal and friendly sessions
- Effective, practical information, skills and support from a knowledgeable and experienced practitioner
- Ongoing support and a listening ear when you need it
- Access to the Birth & Baby Family Centre
What to expect
- Usually 1-10 mums with babies – groups are kept small so the sessions are friendly, informal and focused
on your needs
- There’s always tea and cake and you can ask all the questions you need to feel better supported and reassured
- Good information and practical skills
Who are the postnatal sessions for?
- Any parent with a baby can come along to the postnatal workshops and drop-in sessions
- Baby Massage and the baby drop-in are for babies up to about one
How soon should you book?
Whenever you are ready to attend a postnatal session.
If you book a place but can’t attend?
- A refund will only be given if I am unable to run your course and you are unable to attend the rearranged dates.
- If you are unable to attend a postnatal session I may be able to move you to a different session or we can arrange a one-to-one session for an additional fee.
If you have any queries…
just get in touch with me at: email@example.com or 0788 577 4279