Morning 🙂 There have been a lot of changes at Birth, Baby & Family over the last three months as I develop my practice and adjust my work with parents.
saying hello to The Birth, Baby & Family Practice
- pregnancy support, antenatal classes and birth preparation
- new parent support plus sessions for mums on maternity leave
- ongoing support with 1:1 sessions for parents throughout family life as the personal and parenting challenges change
saying goodbye to the family centre
Developing my practice means moving away from the community centre, which has been home to some of my sessions for the last 4 years. It has been fantastic but I no longer need such a big space and it is time to focus on expanding my own work with parents in an uninterrupted space rather than running a community centre space.
I have met some wonderful people and the centre received so much support and I hope this can continue with my practice. I will continue to work with parents from across Tyneside and Newcastle – I am very busy with antenatal classes, 1:1 sessions, weaning, Mother Cuppa and baby massage sessions.
In addition to my sessions with parents, I will be doing more writing, I am developing some online sessions and I will also be developing and expanding The Birth, Baby & Family Business Network to provide parents with links to the best services and support for their family.
- Antenatal Classes & Birth Prep 1:1s: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Mother Cuppa: Wednesday & Saturday
- Weaning: Thursday
- Baby Massage: Friday
- 1:1 Sessions: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and please do tell fellow parents about The Birth, Baby & Family Practice.