As a practitioner, I specialise in providing a range of services for parents in pregnancy, for birth, with babies and throughout early family life. My focus is on informing, supporting, reassuring and listening to parents – to give you the support you need.
I am based in North Tyneside but parents come from across Tyneside and Newcastle for antenatal classes, postnatal sessions, baby massage and 1:1 sessions. I also see parents from Northumberland, Durham and Sunderland.
I possess a unique range of training and experience and I am recommended to parents for good, supportive, down-to-earth sessions. If you are happy to travel to see me, you can come along to a drop-in session, you can book a 1:1 session or you can book onto a course. Parents who live further away can use my Labour & Birth Information and you can access phone/skype/email support for birth preparation and parent support.
I have worked with parents since 2002 and I established a family centre in 2014 to provide more services for parents.
The Birth, Baby & Family Centre in North Tyneside provides…
- a range of antenatal classes
- postnatal workshops
- sensory den
- family café drop-in for anyone with a baby, toddler or pre-schooler
- the baby session drop-in for mums and babies
- baby massage for parents and babies
- Tots Play and Sing & Sign for babies and toddlers
- Action Tots for pre-schoolers
- the North East Sling Library
- Tumbles & Grumbles First Aid
The family centre is used by parents, grandparents, childminders and nannies from across Tyneside and Newcastle.
If you have any queries, please just send me a message…